Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching high and low for a whole day trying to find an exhaust system for my 207cc GT but to no avail. Any of you guys had an aftermarket exhaust fitted to your CC? Thanks.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Yeah, I did. Not a full system but the tail end. It was fitted by National Tyres. They had to ring around to find it and it was pretty expensive about £150 if I remember correctly. But they told me there are two types.....one without the chrome tip and the other with the chrome tip. The former was a lot cheaper but because I'm basically a lazy bugger who couldn't be bothered buying and fitting my own chrome tip I went for the costlier version.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah that's quite pricey for a box lol. I have sourced sport cats as they are just the same as the r56 mini cooper. But it's looking like a custom build from the cat back. Say goodbye to this month's wages!

·
6,587 Posts
If you want standard system then Eurocarparts list one with chrome tip and not to pricey with the weekend etc codes

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No bud. I'm looking to have a 2.5inch stainless system with sport cat so it'll handle more power when I tune the engine.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Funny i read this post tonight....Exactly what i did today on wifes car...Car still had original full exhaust system. Flex and middle part were rusted/brocken and had holes..Replaced middle section from catalyser ( flex,middle part up till last exhaust) . Got to be honest...it was a hell of a job for me to do on my pebble driveway...Had to build wood stands to get under....Had to cut with grinder, weld back old supports, remove cross bars. etc...Even had a bolt breaking on me.....Yet now its purring like a wild kitten :)

All done with love and attention :lol::lol:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yeah, I did. Not a full system but the tail end. It was fitted by National Tyres. They had to ring around to find it and it was pretty expensive about £150 if I remember correctly. But they told me there are two types.....one without the chrome tip and the other with the chrome tip. The former was a lot cheaper but because I'm basically a lazy bugger who couldn't be bothered buying and fitting my own chrome tip I went for the costlier version.
Absolutely true what you have said about 2 types....with and without chrome tip.....Its just ridiculous that they ask a huge difference for same exhaust to come with a chrome tip and 2 spot welds on it....

·
Registered
47 Posts
I've been searching high and low for a whole day trying to find an exhaust system for my 207cc GT but to no avail. Any of you guys had an aftermarket exhaust fitted to your CC? Thanks.
I did find some on sale ( Belgium, Netherlands) while looking around for middle section, yet they were very expensive.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts