Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Asking on behalf of someone at work here, i have the 90bhp so i'm free of these problems :D

After a defnitive price for replacement of a dead DMF on a 04 307 (110)

Am i also right in thinking clutch and engine speed sensor needs doing at same time? and is it possible to replace with solid flywheel?

Also, just so she has a bit of warning for when it inevitably crops up...

Prices for eolys refill and counter reset, and does the filter need replacing at the same time or is a regeneration sufficient?

And yes i do realise there are numerous posts about this, but i want a price off someone who has had these done recently if possible, or someone who works at a pug garage (toddy??)!

Cheers all

Rich

·
Registered
196 Posts
Stubbo said:
Asking on behalf of someone at work here, i have the 90bhp so i'm free of these problems :D

After a defnitive price for replacement of a dead DMF on a 04 307 (110)

Am i also right in thinking clutch and engine speed sensor needs doing at same time? and is it possible to replace with solid flywheel?

Also, just so she has a bit of warning for when it inevitably crops up...

Prices for eolys refill and counter reset, and does the filter need replacing at the same time or is a regeneration sufficient?

And yes i do realise there are numerous posts about this, but i want a price off someone who has had these done recently if possible, or someone who works at a pug garage (toddy??)!

Cheers all

Rich
not sure of the price but in the autodata it states to put solid flywheel in.and the eloys u can buy it from pug and install it your self and use pplanet to reset counters and force gen just travel down motorway in 4 th gear for about 5 mins above 3000 revs.or take it to pug to reset and regen hope this helps

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.