Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
They can be found in the headliner of other cars not sure on a Peugeot , they are to do with losing signal on your radio , have you lost signal?

ask me how i know this!!!!!!;)

D

·
0 Posts
There are modules for the radio built into the rear pillars. There is two aerials built into the rear windscreen. They are the verticle lines as apposed to the heaters runnings horizontally.

·
Registered
857 Posts
hi thanks no i catch,he told me is in driver side but i looking there some holder and dont see nothing
Hi,
The diversity box in 407 RT3 systems is found in the driver side, behind the panel that is under the steering wheel, a bit difficult to explain exactly where it is as it is not placed in a very obvious place, but if you are breaking the car and trying to remove this part?, you can simply follow the antenna cables coming from the back of the car, and you will find the diversity box, the antenna cables connect to this box before going to the RT3,

Regards

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hi i not breaking car i looking space because this is probably the same space for bluetooth module in rd4.i need fit bluetooth handset kit for rd4.i asking because i know space but in eu car but in uk is different

1 - 14 of 14 Posts