Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any advice will be good, dont know whai i'v done but the desplay is stuck on milege done / mpg/ect : all the button on the stalk does is zero the digets yuo can use the menu button to alter the clock ect, but when you press "ok" it goes back to the same screen ?:(

·
Registered
227 Posts
Is it because you are low on fuel? Not sure about the 207 as I have never run ours that low but on many cars the display will default to distance to empty after the low fuel warning activates.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Sorry, don't know what else to suggest if you have already done a BSI reset. Unless you can find a "stuck" button anywhere on the head unit or stalk it must be a fault with the head unit or display.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do you know anyone with a car with the same unit in that you can swap out? At least then you can say for sure whether it's the unit or not.

If you're feeling adventurous and you have nothing to lose, why not remove the unit and strip it down to see if you can see anything obvious broken or stuck in? A bit like turning it off and then on again I suppose :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts