Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking to buy new discs all round for my 2005 1.6 16v petrol 307 but eurocarparts.com show different sizes even after putting in my reg.

266 and 283 diameter variations for example.

Can anyone assist?
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
648 Posts
249mm on the rear. You will have to check the calipers to see if they are Bosch or TRW Lucas. Lucas calipers also have pads with the spring on the top. You also need to check whether the discs are held on with 2 torx screws, if they aren't then you need the discs that include the bearings. Service box lists both.

·
5,863 Posts
249mm on the rear. You will have to check the calipers to see if they are Bosch or TRW Lucas. Lucas calipers also have pads with the spring on the top. You also need to check whether the discs are held on with 2 torx screws, if they aren't then you need the discs that include the bearings. Service box lists both.
A quick cheat which sometimes works with service box is to check for rear axle info if hub not listed then bearings in disc

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Eccles. Clearly marked Lucas on the rear.
Haven't checked whether the discs have the torx screws yet. Maybe tomorrow.
Excuse to try out my new electric impact wrench on the wheel nuts

·
5,863 Posts
I just double checked that VIS and shows discs with integrated bearings fitted to rear of your car

1 - 11 of 11 Posts