Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a problem with my peugeot 307 hdi (56 plate) digital readout. It doesnt give me any information on mpg, miles left in the diesel tank etc. Woul appreciate some help on this matter, is there a reset???? Thank you.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Try this

press the button on the stork untill it come to the screen were it should tell you how many miles you have left and press and hold the button in for about 5 sec and it should reset it works on the other 2 modes avg speed / mpg :thumb:

·
Registered
196 Posts
whufc66 said:
I have a problem with my peugeot 307 hdi (56 plate) digital readout. It doesnt give me any information on mpg, miles left in the diesel tank etc. Woul appreciate some help on this matter, is there a reset???? Thank you.

Hello try fuse F24 15amp in glovebox compartment. if its not that it just might be a stilly button on stalk.try abit wd40 on it

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
forbsey said:
press the button on the stork untill it come to the screen were it should tell you how many miles you have left and press and hold the button in for about 5 sec and it should reset it works on the other 2 modes avg speed / mpg :thumb:
thanks, worked a treat!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.