Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I started modification analog clocks to digital (i-Cockpit) and stuck on couple points.
After connection of display to CAN socket function like fule level, speed , engine rpm but I don't have infotainment functions like radio information, navi or change display settings.
Is cause by not connected LVDS cable. Does somebody know, which cable I have to buy (what is OEM number).
Second question: Are RCC A2 have two LVDS outputs?
Third question: Are RCCA A2 show me display setting automatic or I have to change something in Diagbox?

·
Registered
11/2017 308SW 1.6hdi 120cv
745 Posts
Hi All,

I started modification analog clocks to digital (i-Cockpit) and stuck on couple points.
After connection of display to CAN socket function like fule level, speed , engine rpm but I don't have infotainment functions like radio information, navi or change display settings.
Is cause by not connected LVDS cable. Does somebody know, which cable I have to buy (what is OEM number).
Third question: Are RCCA A2 show me display setting automatic or I have to change something in Diagbox?
I'm also interested on this... following :)

Where did you get your 308 icockpit ?

·
Registered
745 Posts
It's the same shape as a 308?

Detail: both the BSI and the cockpit memorize the kms done by the car. If you change the BSI or the cockpit with one with MORE km, it will update the other.

So, if your car has 100.000km, but that icockpit has 200.000, it will update the car to 200.000km

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's the same shape as a 308?

Detail: both the BSI and the cockpit memorize the kms done by the car. If you change the BSI or the cockpit with one with MORE km, it will update the other.

So, if your car has 100.000km, but that icockpit has 200.000, it will update the car to 200.000km
I know that. Lucky for me difference was sow small that only 14k km was added to my.
Generally is looking nice after connection but I can't control display, even change brightness because is control by radio.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Can you show us a picture? The prices you get for the icockpit are very nice, they're usually around 200€

·
Registered
33 Posts
the cluster above is from 3008 :)

3008 cluster is easy to reset mileage with cheap ch340a black programmer
just dump eeprom and edit zones

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi All,

just swap you rcc with NAC you can get it cheap on allegro with dual LVDS and DAB then you get in plus tomtom maps and even video on motion when driving :) (is illegal but possible)

all coding in NAC and Cirocco you can do with arduino more here NAC-RCC-CIROCCO coding for £10

·
Registered
745 Posts
For the record, how dificult is the retrofit ? If a user has a basic cockpit (analog with no matrix lcd in the middle) is it a straight swap ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Marcin,
How about change setting of Cirrocco?
My situation is quite difficult because I changed analog clock in Citroen C5 Aircross and I had to put question on this forum because Citroen forum site are don't have such knowledge.
After connection of display car parameters are working but I can't change color of screen, have radio information or change brightness.
How you do it in your Peugeot?
Just change of VIN in cirocco and telecoding enabled additional things?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Marcin,
How about change setting of Cirrocco?
My situation is quite difficult because I changed analog clock in Citroen C5 Aircross and I had to put question on this forum because Citroen forum site are don't have such knowledge.
After connection of display car parameters are working but I can't change color of screen, have radio information or change brightness.
How you do it in your Peugeot?
Just change of VIN in cirocco and telecoding enabled additional things?
Cirocco have no option to change VIN is not VIN protected.
The 3008 what you have is differ to the C5 aircross what you should have , display differ layout (3008 display only on 2/3 display where C5 aircross display on full screen)...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi All,

Can you post more details and pictures of it fitted? Im trying to do the same on my 308. I have a 3008 cluster waiting, just didnt picked it up yet because i dont know if it Will fit.

Thanks

1 - 20 of 21 Posts