Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just recently bought my 2000 206 GTi and although she is lovely there are a couple of things i'm looking into. any help on the items below would be appreciated:

1. the display for my climate control seems to have an issue with the backlight in that in pressing the buttons sometimes the backlight will go on and off. it seems to be completely random and not linked to any particular button.

2. I was looking at putting in rear headrests and wondered if this is possible by just removing the blanking plates. I actually posted aother thread about this a short while ago.

3. I was curious as to where people would suggest is best to buy parts for the GTi, and particularly for brake pads and possibly a clutch.

Other than that right now i've not noticed anything else but will be sure to ask as i cen accquainted with my new baby!

Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Come on guys and gals, i know i'm a newbie here but i really need some help. I used to be a member of mg rover forums back when i had a R200 and really got into that community and want to do the same here.

Any help would be greatly appreciated of course.

Thanks again

1 - 2 of 2 Posts