Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, so every 200 or so km i get this error P1429 "Permanent fault. Differential exhaust pressure signal. Coherence of the differential pressure when stopped" and i just clear it and it doesn't come back until after the aforementioned distance.
I decided to change the sensor and ordered one off of autodoc. Entered my model and engine type (607 2009 2.0 HDI 136 9D,9U), and this was the sensor it gave me
Camera accessory Cylinder Audio equipment Font Cameras & optics

When it came time to mount, I went and checked some schematics and couldn't really tell where it was, then when I looked under the hood, I found it and it looks nothing like mine, also it's like 4 times the size. It's this one I think.
Font Auto part Composite material Fashion accessory Slide sandal
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood Bumper Automotive exterior

Does anyone have any idea if the one I ordered would work or not ? Can I just swap it out ? The connector seems to match

·
Registered
Peugeot 4007, 2013.
691 Posts
Check pin out and electrical plug size match up, the parts don't look all that different in the images.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Check pin out and electrical plug size match up, the parts don't look all that different in the images.
Well pinouts and connector looks the same (3 pins in a straight line), only the sensor as i mentioned is 3-4 times smaller.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts