Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm looking to upgrade from my 206 lx to a 207. My 206 has automatic lights and wipers so it was something I was hoping to have as standard on a 207, however it seems very few of the cars that I have been looking at have them, or they are at least not mentioned. I went to have a look at a couple today at a dealer and there's no auto mark on the stalks, despite them being pretty high level trim. Were auto lights not a standard feature on the 207?

I'm also trying to find a comprehensive list of the different trim levels and what features you get. Can anyone help with that as well?

Thanks.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I have always found Honest John to be a good site for this sort of query. Click the Details link for any model and it gives the full specification. We have a 207CC 1.6vTi GT which certainly has auto lights but not auto wipers. For some reason auto wipers were never fitted to 207CC models.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm also trying to find a comprehensive list of the different trim levels and what features you get. Can anyone help with that as well?
Liam,

I have a copy of a thirteen-page document that I picked up at the local Peugeot dealers about 2 years ago. It's titled "Peugeot 207cc. Prices, Equipment and Technical Specifications - 2012 Model Year - Effective 1st July 2013 version-7"

The Roland Garros special edition of the model comes with automatic-lights-on as well as directional headlights. There is no mention of automatic wipers.
Kenzo

1 - 4 of 4 Posts