Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Peugeot 307 1.6 hdi sw estate 2005

Hi does anybody know if you can inter change injectors and if not what would the wrong injector do

I have been into the injector section on Peugeot planet and copied the 4 injector codes down when I compared them to the ones on the injectors I found only 2 injectors numbers matched and I have to replace one of them so I will have to input correct codes on 3 of them, all my injectors part numbers end in 188 apart from one of them that ends in 239 does this matter and if it does what effect would this have on the car

also a question on reconditioned injectors do they get a new number as on one of mine it has a sticker saying new IMA number prob with this one is the sticker is damaged and cant tell one of the numbers

thanks in advance

Gary

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers that makes senses Reliable406
I have 2/ 188s coded in and 1/ 239 coded and 1/ injector that must have been remanufactured as it has a new ima sticker on the side with a new number this is a 188 but planet refuses to code it as it says the number on the sticker is invalid, but even though only 3 out of the 4 injectors are coded it goes like a bomb and runs smooth so for the moment the remanufactured one can stay in but I will replace further down the line so then they will all be coded, I have to say the difference after coding is amazing

again thanks for all the replies

1 - 4 of 4 Posts