oil flush
new oil pump and pick up
cleaned brake vac
cleaned oil cooler
new turbo and pipe
clean out intake
clean out inter cooler
infact cleaned everything so i think things should be better

right to the Injectors all 4 were bad as you look at the 4 injectors 1 and 2 were dry 3 and 4 were wet 4 being wetter than 3 i have cleaned out all the black death and recut all the seats fitted full set of seals ie oil seals as well as the copper seals car done 40 miles and no 4 injector is pissed wet and no3 is a bit wet ( this could be off no4) the wetness is like thin oily diesel, i was thinking that it could be the high pressure diesel pipe but would the diesel not be clear as i have cleaned the injectors so dont know why they would be black and oily, also i have replaced the leak offs so i am miffed as to were this diesel is coming from, question if its coming from the high pressure diesel pipe how does it turn a blacky colour, thanks in advance Gary

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just had it confirmed that its not diesel its oil, looking down to the top of the cylinder head around the injector it looks clean and dry its just the middle of the injectors upwards that are wet thus i think it could be coming from the rocker cover mabybe a small crack that when engine is hot opens it must be a pin prick of a hole, on rebuild new gasket was fitted so pretty sure that the leak is not from there, small leaks are the hardest to find

1 - 3 of 3 Posts