Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Following a remap/DPF removal of my 307 1.6 hdi i am getting a de-pollution fault on the display, i want to remove all trace of this so that the ECU/BSI dont see it, where are the options for doing this in planet i have had a nosey around planet/diagbox but dont want to play with too many options

thanks in advance Craig:)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When the car first had the DPF removed physically and mapped out of the ECU all was fine for about a month, then i got fault code F031 - No communication with the diesel addative ECU, i hooked up planet and sure enough when doing the global scan it could not find the fuel additive ECU, i spoke to the re-mapper and he told me to unplug everything from the BSI & the additive ECU and the reboot the BSI following the procedure with the 3 minute rule etc, followed this correctly, now when i do a global scan its finding the fuel additive ECU so i want to turn it off now in the ECU & BSI so that it should not see it, i have seen in planet options for the BSI to configure without fuel additive ECU and also in under the bonnet for the ECU to configure without seperate ECU for fuel additive i just wanted to see if anybody else had already had and solved this issue, its more of a prevention measure now, i have looked around quite alot on the forum but cant quite seem to find this issue.
**The re-mapper said he could not do it as its a separate ECU and also it will need turning off in the BSI and planet was needed to do it which he didn't have, he had issues remapping the car through OBD and had to bench the ECU in the first place too as he said he had bricked a few and had to take them off recently just a warning to others really who are considering doing it themselves with galleto**

Thanks Craig :)

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
I think your problem here is the mapper ,

you can still see into the DPF ecu after a remap except all figures should stay at zero , no fault codes will display if remapped correctly ,

you saying fault appeared after a month i would guess that the ECU is still tring to do its job and is conficting with the map ,

Have you pp ?
Can you read parameters of DPF ecu ?
and why was a mapper using a galleto cable ?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi

Yes have pp and checked all the settings and they have not altered so not trying to regen.

The mapper didn't use a galleto he used proper software/hardware tools and had the ecu out on the bench i was just putting it as a warning to others who may try and do there own with a galleto via OBD that there may be issues, he just told me as he didnt have pp that he couldn't turn off the additive ECU in the BSI or ECU as on pp or diagbox can do this

i have now turned off the additive in the BSI and in the ECU so hopefully it wont happen again

I have no warning lights now and car driving as you would expect

Regards Craig

1 - 7 of 7 Posts