Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Could you all based on a real experience tell me if you can see this 3008 to be able to get to the 250000 KM mark safely without being a loyal customer to the garage after the warranty expires?

The thing is that I do high mileage which is something like 50000 KM every year, in this manner, to last for 5 years, I need 250000 KM.

Do you think this car is reliable enough to reach that mileage in 5 years without major issues?

Best Regards

· Registered
5 Posts
I have had my 2010 3008 for just over two years and have 127,000Km on the clock and have only replaced front disks, tyres and pads all round. So far the car seems to be OK with no problems but is only half way to your target distance.

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have had my 2010 3008 for just over two years and have 127,000Km on the clock and have only replaced front disks, tyres and pads all round. So far the car seems to be OK with no problems but is only half way to your target distance.
Thanks a lot for your answer, at least you have answered me with a number, so I can get a feeling of this car.
So, I suppose that you are following the service schedules on time and all the kind treatment for the car like how to deal with a turbo in cooling it down after you go home for a minute before shutting down the ignition, you have broken in the engine easily for the first 1600 km and so on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.