Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have a picture of the Diamond Black roof? Particularly on a white body. Having discovered the panoramic roof isn't really suitable due to the headroom I'm tempted to keep the look with the Black roof option but unsure what makes it "diamond"…

·
Administrator
2,878 Posts
I'll take a photo when it's washed next Mark.

What I know is that the Sochaux factory paint line had a new section built dedicated to painting the Diamond black roofs.

It looks fab when clean and I think it 'sets off' the look of the car....in any of the main body colours.

Paul

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I have no idea where the diamonds are supposed to be :lol:
I think it's just a name to differentiate it from Nera Black. Apparently black comes in different shades as does white and of course, technically they aren't colours.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How tall are you?
6ft 2. But have normal legs and all my height is in my trunk e.g waist upwards!
Have you tried sitting in the car with Pano roof? You may be OK.
I tried earlier. If I put the seat right down and leant the backrest further than I would normally it was just about ok. But I have one on my current car and never even open the blind so I'll save myself the £900 as it's not a perfect fit for me.

That and all my options are a little expensive so a saving is good!

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Does anybody have a picture of the Diamond Black roof? Particularly on a white body. Having discovered the panoramic roof isn't really suitable due to the headroom I'm tempted to keep the look with the Black roof option but unsure what makes it "diamond"…

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'll take a photo when it's washed next Mark.

What I know is that the Sochaux factory paint line had a new section built dedicated to painting the Diamond black roofs.

It looks fab when clean and I think it 'sets off' the look of the car....in any of the main body colours.

Paul
Hi Paul.
ive just joined the forum as I have found these to be useful when either gleaning or sharing information. I have a 2018, 3008 GT Line, in Pearl White with the diamond black roof but I’ve noticed that there are slight ”slight chips” which have exposed the white paint beneath. Would you happen to know whether there is a touch up paint available for this diamond black and what code it is please.
thanks
Steve

·
Premium Member
2,988 Posts
Might be better to ask a SMART repair person for a quote to repair the paint chips on the roof.

They will be able to do a much better & invisible repair job compared to joe average with a touch up pen.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
You should also check the TSB C6CW010CQ0

The part numbers for the "Perla Nera" Black paint:
Touch-up kit: 9863.G4
Aerosol-spray: 9861.F1
Sticker: 16 063 954 80

1 - 14 of 14 Posts