Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning, my Peugeot sat undriven for 12 mths - I just brought her back to life, she passed the MOT with advisories relating to rust.
She's driving really well, starting fine (with a slight rumble/purr on ignition which last a few seconds).
4 days after MOT the engine light came on, anti pollution fault - which i thought was prob to be expected. I ashamedly haven't changed the oil or anything.
As it seems to be driving well I didn't want to take it to a garage. I want to do a few procedures myself first...I've taken it for a highway drive, been using good fuel, plan to change the air filter. I want to buy myself a diagnostics tool and wondered if someone can suggest a good easy to use, Peugeot friendly device - any advise would be appreciated

thanks

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Apart from very expensive professional tools (including Peugeot-supplied Planet 2000 and Diagbox), the only option which can cope with unique-to-Peugeot diagnostic "features" is the Chinese clone of the Peugeot tools available on eBay, Aliexpress and a few other outlets. It is a hardware/software package.

Expect to pay upwards of £50, and look for "full chip" and "Issue C" in the description. There is lots of advice in these forums on installing, and helpful videos on YouTube.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts