Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got some errors on daughter's 1.8 Zafira petrol hope someone can point me in the right direction to solve.

Ran diagnostics about a week ago and got the following errors:

P0100 - (2) Mass or Volume Air Flow circuit low input - Present
P0325 - (8) Knock Sensor 1 Circuit no Signal - Not present
P0170 - (2) Lean exhaust - Not present.

I cleared them off about a week ago and they are back again.

I cleared them today, started the car and P0100 came back straight away.
I am assuming the other two will come back once the can has been for a run.

I have just been informed by daughter that the car needs a full engine service (one of the many jobs on my list). Will that solve the problems or is it worse?

Many thanks,
Malcolm.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Heeeelp

Pretty much decided a new MAF was due, but car was running OK so I thought I would do the brakes first. New disks and pads all round, bled the system then came to start the car and ran like a bag of shite. On starting rev'd up near 4k, then settled down to a very erratic tick over around 1K, then up to 2.5 - 3K every now and then. These is the symptoms of a knackered MAF? bought a new one, fitted it, still running exactly the same. Put it back on Op-Com now comes up with different errors
Text Blue Line Font Screenshot

Any suggestion please.
Malcolm

·
Registered
91 Posts
the ticking is probably ya timing chain the tensiors start to fail and thats the result of it. they handy enough done but a kit with the tools to lock the engine up to do it is around 150 i done one there recently on her corsa. theres cheaper kits about but they not gm parts and ya don't get the locking kits with them

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorted. When I changed the MAF sensor, vacuum pipe to the throttle body had come loose. Did not notice it until I was getting ready to remove the throttle body to clean it and noticed the unattached pipe.

Malcolm.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts