Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello all I am new to the forum and I have a little problem with my 3008 1.6 hdi 2012. The car will run very rough and go into limp mode. Turning engine off and on clears it for the remainder of the trip. Originally had an injector fault on injector 1. This has been replaced and now I have the following codes.
P12A1
U1208
C1391

I am completely at a loss as the the fault.

Any help very appreciated.

Gavlar

·
Super Moderator
1,807 Posts
Moved to correct forum.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was a technical question that's why I put it in the tech section. Now your reply is there nobody will bother to even read the post. Thanks for that!

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Just read your question but don’t know the answer sorry would not have spotted under tech section as i have a 3008 as well

·
Registered
15,376 Posts
The tech section is for FORUM issues not car issues !!

Your codes seem to relate to injector and torque output issues the U1208 code is a network code and is probably caused by it cutting out suddenly.

You say no 1 injector was changed did they change the correct number 1 IE at the flywheel end or alternatively if you are using non peugeot diagnostics it may be reporting no 1 but actually means no 4.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You have a valid point. Injector was coded but diagnostic may have confused injector numbers. Will check this tomorrow and post results

·
Super Moderator
1,807 Posts
If you'd bothered to read the description of what the tech section is OR the sticky post which also says what the forum is for, you'd know it was in the incorrect place. I moved it so you would get some answers from people who have the vehicle and might have experience or an answer for you. Count yourself lucky I didn't just delete your post saying as you obviously haven't taken the time to even read the forum rules or post an introduction.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you'd bothered to read the description of what the tech section is OR the sticky post which also says what the forum is for, you'd know it was in the incorrect place. I moved it so you would get some answers from people who have the vehicle and might have experience or an answer for you. Count yourself lucky I didn't just delete your post saying as you obviously haven't taken the time to even read the forum rules or post an introduction.
my bad. Last forum I was on was a little different to this. Will make time to read through forum rules in future. Thanks for not deleting it.

·
Super Moderator
1,807 Posts
:thumb: Enjoy the forum. Hope you get the help you need.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts