Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all or anyone.

This is just copied and pasted from what I sent to member Tony72 so anybody reading can see that I'm aware of the Peugeot Planet map and also the info is essentially the same, although I could give more details if needed.

Hi Tony

This is a long shot and I can see that Tony72 may not even be reading this, but...

Are you still in possession of Peugeot Planet and if so, is there any chance I could buy you a drink for the usage of it.
Got a few problems but one was the fuel additive. Car is in limp mode but I've filled up on Eolys and want to get the counter reset and the other warnings/messages looked at. According to the map you're in Holsworthy - I'm only down the road in Ashwater. Surprise me mate and answer.

If anyone else is reading this and can help.
307 SE HDi 110
Tried 3 OBD2 scanners - none can connect with the car. Is the car even OBD2? First registered in Oct '03.
Not on the list of OBD1 compatible cars. But can't find a definitive yes to OBD2 either. So is it the scanners or is it the car (ECU) the problem?

Cheers....If anyone is reading this (especially Tony). Well, cheers even if no-one is reading this!

·
11,846 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Gibbo. Thanks for the reply.

Some good and well written info, cheers.
A couple of your links don't work any more btw.

My concerns with my 307 with it being the age it is are buying the PP 2000 gear and it not working because the car is more knackered than I think. I can handle buying the software and that if I knew it would work. Only got Windows 7 as well, but that is possibly only a slight hinderance but the laptop has probably had it's day too.

Had a look and will have to figure which is the best and most trustworthy PP/Lexi deal.
Have you any thoughts on the iCarsoft CP2 package?

Any way, got to go and fix the horn and have a look at the ball joints or whatever is causing the knocking - MOT next week.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts