Peugeot Forums banner

1361 - 1375 of 1375 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
@storeman Apologies for the direct tag, I have a problem with a 53 plate pug 206 front wiper and was directed to the peugeot planet map after posting on Facebook. You are the closest user to me and I was wondering if you were free to scan the car for me?

This is what I posted on Facebook:
The wife has borrowed her Mum's 53 plate Pug 206 for a while, There is an issue with the front wipers. We have replaced the the motor and the Comm2000 unit but still unable to use the wipers.
I have pulled apart the system and carried out the following tests using a voltage meter:
Opened the Comm Unit and got 5 volts on the pads for the stalk
12 Volts on the clip inside the engine bay on pins 1 2 and 3 when the stalk is engaged
Applied 12 volts to the actual motor
When I connect the entire system together I get NOTHING.

Can you help? Cheers

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I currently own a 2007 Pug 207 1.6 auto sports. I'm looking for any Peugeot Planet members who are able to diagnose a depollution error I've been getting when starting up the car. I live in north Birmingham. I have spent nearly 1k trying to fix things on the car in the space of 6 months, but still no joy. I am trying to avoid spending even more silly money at a Peugeot dealership diagnosing any issues there may be.

·
12,079 Posts

·
12,079 Posts
You go on the map, click the pushpin nearest to you and then either click the link or note down the username and search on here and send them a private message.

·
6,440 Posts
Dependent on how desperate you are I am in Birmingham again on the 13th

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
I could do it with ASAP really, need the car for daily commutes.
If its ok, I can pick it up and drop it back within a reasonable distance.

1361 - 1375 of 1375 Posts