1341 - 1360 of 1375 Posts

·
6,440 Posts
You will need to use diagbox due to age of vehicle

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38 Posts
I've got a Lexia and have installed PP2000 on my laptop (probably could get diagbox running on a separate VM). Im in the Devon area if anyone needs to use it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Newbie here, came across the forum whilst searching for a solution to an issue.

Had to change the stereo in my daughters 2002 206cc but it's beeping continuously. From googling I now know I need it coded to the car and I need Peugeot Planet to do so, hence me finding this thread and the Map.

The problem now is that I'm in Norwich and there is nobody anywhere near me on the map! How hard would it be for me to do it? I have an old laptop running XP Pro that I use for diagnostics on my Alfa, is it just a case of getting a copy of Planet and plugging it in? If it is that simple, how easy is it to find my way around the software without potentially breaking something else. I'm really hoping someone says there is a big red button saying code radio but I'm guessing it's a little more complex than that ?

Cheers
Tim

·
6,440 Posts
If you get a Lexia lead and the software Planet which is easier to install will work fine and its reasonably intuitive you just need to go into the radio menu configuration and change the VIN

·
12,079 Posts
A guide was written some time ago:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Is there anyone in the Cumbria area with PP? Happy to travel a bit if anyone can help. I have found an old XP laptop which I am considering buying the software/cable for. Are the £40 ebay ones okay to get? Cheers

·
Registered
88 Posts
Is there anyone in the Cumbria area with PP? Happy to travel a bit if anyone can help. I have found an old XP laptop which I am considering buying the software/cable for. Are the £40 ebay ones okay to get? Cheers

Recommended source in the above link.

Doesn't look like anyone is local to you on the list. Perhaps you could fill the void?

·
Registered
10 Posts

Recommended source in the above link.
Thanks I read through all of that. Doesn't look too challenging. However if someone already has it and knows more how to use it that would be safer/easier.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Thanks I read through all of that. Doesn't look too challenging. However if someone already has it and knows more how to use it that would be safer/easier.
Ok, I can follow your train of thought.

I cannot comment from personal experience with PP2000, but I would assume you would be fine reading codes/running diagnostics. Altering settings or adding options might get the inexperienced into trouble.

- Linked as they are members here and well known.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ok, I can follow your train of thought.

I cannot comment from personal experience with PP2000, but I would assume you would be fine reading codes/running diagnostics. Altering settings or adding options might get the inexperienced into trouble.

- Linked as they are members here and well known.
That’s my concern. There are some good step by step tutorials out there.

·
6,440 Posts
20 posts no longer needed before you can message due to forum upgrade

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Still after anyone in north England/boarders who has PP2000? I would like to install cruise control & a trip button in my Expert. Cheers

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi - I have Lexia 3 / PP setup, based just south of Coventry. PM me if I can be of help. Not an expert with the software but have worked my way round it fairly extensively on my 2015 308SW.
Stuart

1341 - 1360 of 1375 Posts