Peugeot Forums banner

1321 - 1340 of 1375 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Disable tyre puncture and pressure warning

Hi

I live near Bury St Edmunds Suffolk I can travel if someone can assist in disabling the Puncture and tyre pressure warning light

Thanks in advance

Regards

Dennis

·
Registered
35 Posts
Jonsy who are you asking?
Sorry for the delay in replying. The request was badly written (sorry again). I live in Hereford and am looking for someone with a new enough version of PP to investigate the Adblue problems on my 508. It's a 2014 2.0 Bluehdi 150 Alure.

I am quite prepared to travel within reason.

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Help

Needing diagnostic help - looks like Cibear is only one in my area but has not been online for some time. How do I contact someone in my area? Carmarthenshire, Wales. Anyone out there who can help? Thanks.:confused::eek:

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm Caerphilly area if that's any good. Will be down Newquay bank holiday weekend, end of the month if any use

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Rodduz
I live in Caerphilly too.
Do you know the 308 well?
I've got a few headaches to say the least.
If you could drop me a line?
Cheers
Martin

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone, I'm new to Peugeot forums, I have a 2002 206cc 2.0s16, and it has a permenant abs fault, I've changed the os/r sensor and os/f sensor to no avail, the car sat a few days with s flat battery and now the key fob doesn't lock the car, was hoping somebody around the Huddersfield area has pp2000? To help me Will pay decent price,
Thanks Christopher.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello all. I have only posted on here a few times but I was hoping someone could help me diagnose an airbag warning light fault on my 207. I have tried disconnecting and cleaning the connections under the seats but to no avail and I just want to find out what kind of bill I'm facing before the MOT. I am based near Gloucester/Forest of Dean but would be happy to travel out to either Worcester, South Wales or Bristol area.

·
Registered
2 Posts
PP2000 in Australia?

Hello All,

i just purchased the cable and software off ebay, but the software disc is corrupt and wont load,

I have the Win XP machine, the cables, but no software, is there anyone who can send me a linkt to software that works?

or suggest a member in Melbourne Australia that can activate my Cruise and CD changer

EDITED HERE>>> Please note, I finally got this to work, and my Cruise Control works! Next battle is the CD Changer!!

And i have found a member in Melb that has it as well

·
Registered
7 Posts
pp2000 update for 2017 van

looking to diagnose some error codes using PP2000 v24.99 on a 2017 boxer but unable to meaningfully access ECU with xp pro installed on VMware

do I need an update to access these recent vin numbers and confirm error codes?

thanks

1321 - 1340 of 1375 Posts