Peugeot Forums banner

41 - 60 of 617 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
thats great thanks would you happen to know where id be able to buy 1 of these galletto leads from and does it come with all softwarw needed computer side of things confuse me. i have a 2002 307 2.0 hdi 110 thanks again matthew

·
Registered
22 Posts
Planet in Suffolk

just added myself to the map -
I'm near A140 suffolk between Ipswich and Diss.
Happy to help diagnose in return for a tenner towards the damn lexia adaptor :)

Simon

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi fellas,
I had the low particulate filter additive warning come up on my 407 HDI (138BHP) at around 112,000 miles and have had the tank refilled. Now I'd like the warning cancelled and the tyre pressure warning as it went about 4 years ago and I pulled the fuse so it doesn't warn me about all 4 tyres but does tell me the system isn't working. Both chimes together are driving me mad!
There are 2 on the map in my area (Fareham) kaostheory and pugsick but I don't know how to get in touch. My email is mikewot at gmail.com

·
11,992 Posts
Hi guys,

Add me to the list. I'm now the proud owner of a working PP system!

I had a couple of issues though. First I installed it to my Acer Netbook and found that the 1024x600 resolution wouldn't show all the display. However, I soon found an app that resized the screen to 1024*768.

Secondly I have Firefox 4 installed. Whenever I start Planet it moans that Firefox 3 or later should be used. I'm guessing the program doesn't recognise the later Firefox.

Anyway, it all works superb! Put me down as being able to support Merseyside and North Cheshire (All Wirral, anywhere round Liverpool and Warrington).

·
Registered
5 Posts
contact thirdtime (or someone near Edinburgh)

Hi,
I stay in Edinburgh (close by Ocean Terminal) and have a faulty roof mechanism, Arnold Clarks have said that they'd be able to diagnose/fault find for £85 pounds - think I'd rather buy the diagnostic tools myself, but in the first instance I'd like to contact someone who already has the planet and familiar with it.
I've had a look at the map and 'thirdtime' looks like the closet to me. What is the best way of contacting him (or her).
Best regards
Gary

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Hi,
I stay in Edinburgh (close by Ocean Terminal) and have a faulty roof mechanism, Arnold Clarks have said that they'd be able to diagnose/fault find for £85 pounds - think I'd rather buy the diagnostic tools myself, but in the first instance I'd like to contact someone who already has the planet and familiar with it.
I've had a look at the map and 'thirdtime' looks like the closet to me. What is the best way of contacting him (or her).
Best regards
Gary
Problem is not eveyone on the map is still around , give us a second and third choice aswell to see who`s here.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi- anyone point me in the direction of the best person to refill my additive and reset the computer? I am in Carrickfergus, Northern Ireland.

Thanks, Alan.

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Hi- anyone point me in the direction of the best person to refill my additive and reset the computer? I am in Carrickfergus, Northern Ireland.

Thanks, Alan.
CMax_307 - Belfast , can reset counters , you can fill your own additive (or any cheap mechanic):thumb:

·
Registered
70 Posts
hi,
posted in another section about my 307 cutting out, would someone with peugeot planet be able to help diagnose this? im in bournemouth so looking at the list bigboots would be closest to me, how do i make contact?
thanks

·
5,071 Posts
im in durham thanks . also do you no where i could get a copy of lexia as the wife has a citroen :)
oooohhh wherabouts in Durham are you???

41 - 60 of 617 Posts