Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I have been using the forums quite a lot in the last couple of weeks to sort out a few issues on my wife's 307 cc (had it 2 weeks) I have had the depollution fault message pop up on the mfd 3 days ago and I have been quoted £35 to get get it diagnosed at a local garage. Does this seem about right to you? If not could anyone recommend a good diagnosis garage for a 307 1.6 petrol in Wigan ?

Thanks

C

·
0 Posts
That's not a bad price to be honest but plenty of us on here have dealer level equipment and charge far less.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply CAB, Would you be able to put me in touch with someone local to myself? I live in Hindley near Wigan

·
11,711 Posts
Hi there.

I do diagnostics for local forummers for £15.

Until recently I was the only one in the region between Wirral and Rochdale.

But there's now PAZ45 in Wigan with the equipment.

I can squeeze you in tomorrow morning around 8.30 if that's any use?

However, if PAZ appears online today I will happily defer the job to him, as I'm heading over to collect my daughter from Rochdale then taking her to Sheffield for a birthday party.

See, that's how committed I am - working on my daughter's birthday!

P

·
0 Posts
Hi there.

I do diagnostics for local forummers for £15.

Until recently I was the only one in the region between Wirral and Rochdale.

But there's now PAZ45 in Wigan with the equipment.

I can squeeze you in tomorrow morning around 8.30 if that's any use?

However, if PAZ appears online today I will happily defer the job to him, as I'm heading over to collect my daughter from Rochdale then taking her to Sheffield for a birthday party.

See, that's how committed I am - working on my daughter's birthday!
Can you hear that? I'm playing worlds smallest violin... :cool:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks chaps, I got it read this morning. I tried to reply to you via PM gibbo but I don't have the posts to PM you yet

1 - 10 of 10 Posts