1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone use the...

380 memo Code Reader Scanner

I have a 307 HDI 1.4 51 plate

I'm sure this has the OBD II port. I know the Lexia pp2000 and peugeot planet will be better, but I don't have that sort of cash at the moment. Will this do to at least find out what the problem with the car is....

It won't let me attach the ebay link on here for some reason

J

·
0 Posts
Just bought mine from door2doorshop.... arrived 6 days after placing the order - not bad considering where it comes from :)

·
Registered
320 Posts
Hey Felix, when it arrives,take your time and be careful,you can do alot of damage with it,but its well worth the money,as long as you have a laptop running XP or set up a virtual machine.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Felix, when it arrives,take your time and be careful,you can do alot of damage with it,but its well worth the money,as long as you have a laptop running XP or set up a virtual machine.
Now your starting to frighten me..... :eek:

What damage can i do...

I don't intend to tinker around with my cars grey matter - or can it can it cause anti matter and dark matter to collide and create a tear in the time space continuem :confused:

J

·
0 Posts
Basically don't go changing anything you're not totally sure on, and don't change anything unless it needs to be changed... i.e. having a dabble with "what does this do/mean". Changing the wrong thing could cause anyone of a host of problems

1 - 10 of 10 Posts