Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st of all i do apologise if the question was here before, but i am on hunt for Rev C cable, but i am quite confused if to buy it or not, because allegedly there is no more option to activate new functions with Diagbox on new cars and everything now needs to be done online?

·
11,968 Posts
This is a good source for a cable:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2016-Newest-V7-76-with-Serial-921815C-With-Original-Full-Chip-Lexia-3-PP2000-Diagbox-Lexia3/1000001561755.html

However, you are right. Many options cannot be changed without a link back to Peugeot's official servers. Something clone equipment and pirated software cannot do.

But don't forget there are still many of us out there with older Pugs who will require the services of someone with Planet. If you're in an area with no other Planet owners you can make a lucrative part time business with it.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Though there are restrictions on what can be done, I have found my diagbox very useful as it can still search for faults and reset errors. Got me out of trouble a couple of times.
Yes I know a decent generic EOBD reader will do some, but nothing like as much and as comprehensively as Diagbox.
It will also indicate and reset faults on the ABS system.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts