Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
Sorry for yet another Diagbox question.

I had v7.57 working on my laptop, but after a recent reboot it has stopped working:-( The issue seems to be the sim application? Sim application is running, but when I plug in the cable and start diagbox the little red cross in the status bar doesn't now turn green (meaning diagbox can't read anything from the car as the cable is not fully connected).

I have tried closing Sim application and restarting it but it cycles through from amber to red cross.

Am I missing something in terms of a windows service that needs starting or anything like that?

I think the reboot was probably the first since I installed the software.

Thanks, Mark

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
It sounds like the drivers for the interface have corrupted. If there is a driver installation file on the disk, try running it. If not, I guess you will have to re-install Diagbox.

PS: It may be possible to delete the drivers in Device Manager. Then, with the disk in the drive, try starting Diagbox, and it may re-install the drivers. I seem to remember doing something like this with Planet, when I made the mistake, during installation, of plugging the interface into the PC before I was prompted to. As I recall, having deleted the drivers, I restarted the PC, opened Planet with the interface NOT plugged in, eventually got the prompt to plug it in, the drivers were installed from the disk, and all was well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts