Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

I have recently brough a interface lead of ebay and have installed diagbox v6.15 and have had nothing but problems with my pug 807.

The supplier remote desktop me and sorted out the activation issue and said its now good to go.

When connecting it to the laptop Diagbox finds the interface but when I click 807 it will sometimes find the VIN number itself and other times it does not. Then when I try to run Diagbox or Pugeot Planet it says that PP interface is not connected to the USB port.

Can any one help, I have win7 32bit

Thanks

·
Registered
412 Posts
make sure the interface is connected before you run diagbox
And ensure its connected to the car with the ignition on before starting any dialogue. On the other hand it could be a fault with your software or interface,
Most likely its a chinese copy and cracked software. It might not like win 7 either !! If possible try it on xp.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
make sure the interface is connected before you run diagbox
And ensure its connected to the car with the ignition on before starting any dialogue. On the other hand it could be a fault with your software or interface,
Most likely its a chinese copy and cracked software. It might not like win 7 either !! If possible try it on xp.
Hiya I have tried all of that, The VIN number will appear automaticly if the ignition is off only??? But have tried it with off and on.

I have also tried it on VMware Win XP with the same error at the same point? I brought it off easydiagnostics Jim I think and he tested the interface and software and said all is ok??

So confused :confused:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Forgot to say "PP interface is not connected to the USB port" appears when I click DiagTool, PP,

And PP diag comes up with a login page which I click the green tick the says communicating then goes to a white sceen with only a green tick and nothing more?

R

·
0 Posts
ill put my bets on it being a windows 7 issue..some people are good with it others including myself just dont work..try it on an xp machine.or do as i did and get your laptop duel booted so it runs both 7 and xp and put your diagbox on xp..if you bought your kit from jim (easydiagnostics) get back to him he will sort it for you..if not then look at duel booting your system..forget the xp mode as it will just be the same and not run..

R

·
0 Posts
just seen you got it from jim..well done youll get support..get back to him if he cant get it running he will sort you out..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers mate, Today I loaded the software clicked on the update arrow to see if the software was still activated and low and behold it was not, when I reactivate it will it now load diagtools?

·
Registered
412 Posts
yes does sound like a win 7 issue don like it my self mainly use mac !! lol but for all my other stuff inc diagnostics i have to use xp cant beat it..
hope you get it sorted.
any one know where i can get a diag box 6.xx im currantly using lexia and pps, wouldnt mind having a look round diag box.

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
yes does sound like a win 7 issue don like it my self mainly use mac !! lol but for all my other stuff inc diagnostics i have to use xp cant beat it..
hope you get it sorted.
any one know where i can get a diag box 6.xx im currantly using lexia and pps, wouldnt mind having a look round diag box.
If you have a clone then Diagbox v5.05 to v5.29 is all you can use unless you get it reflashed ,
i`m using v6.15 but i can tell you unless you`re working with 2012 cars stick with pp2000 for now its 10 times quicker,

Software for Diagbox is all over the net for download :thumb:

·
Registered
412 Posts
If you have a clone then Diagbox v5.05 to v5.29 is all you can use unless you get it reflashed ,
i`m using v6.15 but i can tell you unless you`re working with 2012 cars stick with pp2000 for now its 10 times quicker,

oh i see thanks for that is their any software about to flash the interface?
i dont know if my interface is a clone ! how do you tell ? its about 4 years old know and so is pps. im on disk 09b, any idea what the latest pps version is now, lost touch since i left peugeot about 4 years ago..

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
oh i see thanks for that is their any software about to flash the interface?
i dont know if my interface is a clone ! how do you tell ? its about 4 years old know and so is pps. im on disk 09b, any idea what the latest pps version is now, lost touch since i left peugeot about 4 years ago..
I had to send mine to (scarymistake) Holland to reflash mine ,

where did you get your interface?

and what version you running?

R

·
0 Posts
Cheers mate, Today I loaded the software clicked on the update arrow to see if the software was still activated and low and behold it was not, when I reactivate it will it now load diagtools?
dont think diagtools works at all on the copy you have m8..

R

·
0 Posts
for those that bought there kit from jim @ easydiagnostics you can run diagbox 6.15 without the need to reflash your interface..not so sure about others but from jim your safe to go..

·
Registered
412 Posts
I had to send mine to (scarymistake) Holland to reflash mine ,

where did you get your interface?

and what version you running?
blimey i think i will leave it as it is i have the evolution interface bought it from a company in uk paid like £300, hope its original.. i have pss and lexia use them both, i was a master tech 4yrs ago at a local dealer for around 7 years.. left to venture muddier pastures..
that was the last update disk i have 09b
ppo v1.9.4 pp200 v22.14
lexia is of the same year 2008
any idea what the latest ppd is before diagbox, and iff you know where i can get it.. plz not great with file share sites..

D

·
0 Posts

6.15 is nothing but trouble at the moment. There are a load of bugs in it.

·
Registered
412 Posts
6.15 is nothing but trouble at the moment. There are a load of bugs in it.
cheers betty and david,
a bit guttted as i was told it was a new genuine evolution interface ,, how do you tell the differance ?
and any one know what the latest pps version is up till it changed to diagbox,
lol nothing changes then,, i remember when pps had load's of trouble all those call's to product service, any one know if tarn is still their and fiaz.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts