Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI, I bought Diagbox interface china clone full chip model revision C, and I have problems conecting it with my Peugeot 307 2.0 hdi 66kw 2001 year model.

I can only read few moduls like windows, lights , radio etc, but every time I try to read engine ecu it get stuck , and I receive error ecu has not reply.

Did someone had this same problem, and what version of software is the best for my peugeot 2001 year 307??

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Are you selecting the right bus protocol (CAN or VAN)?

I had Diagbox working fine until, for no apparent reason, I started getting error messages in French, and now it is a no-goer for me.

If you've got PP as a standalone tool, use that instead.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am using VAN, can it be because of wrong DAM number that I need to input to use PP2000, I have sticker on car, but I am not sure is it correct number , do I have to input 4 or 5 digits, maybe this is the problem with software??
These numbers are on sticker:
EGED**

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
I am using VAN, can it be because of wrong DAM number that I need to input to use PP2000, I have sticker on car, but I am not sure is it correct number , do I have to input 4 or 5 digits, maybe this is the problem with software??
These numbers are on sticker:
EGED**
9018 is dam

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
My DAM is 952888 - I input the first 4 numbers and that works fine for me.

Looking at your details, try 9018. I've got a DAM calculator spreadsheet, and the date it kicks out seems compatible with your car (it gives me Wednesday 18th July 2001).

Otherwise it could be that the car and interface are struggling to communicate. If possible, try your interface on another Diagbox users laptop, and their interface on your laptop - this may identify hardware/software issues.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Apologies if you're already aware of this, but you'll need to install PP2000 on a separate XP installation to Diagbox - this can be a separate partition on your hard drive or on a virtual drive. Having Diagbox and PP on the same C:\ drive can cause issues for PP. Bit of a ball ache.....

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Haven't tried that, but I think the installation files will automatically extract the scripts and so on to your C:\ drive.

I use vmware to create a virtual drive, although this can have complications.

The most trouble-free way is to have a fresh installation of XP if possible.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Cheap laptop of eBay with new install of windows xp is the best way. I just picked up a fully working laptop for £16. It's old and not overly pretty but it works

1 - 14 of 14 Posts