Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
francis just for a second test click one of my links and download only takes a couple of secs just so i know they are working for everyone else..

·
Registered
43 Posts
francis just for a second test click one of my links and download only takes a couple of secs just so i know they are working for everyone else..
I did, thats where i got the files from, they work fine.

I have heard some people moan about RS links, some are unable to download for some reason, maybe ISP or country blocks, or over used bandwidth etc

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
when the page opens up look about 2 inches down and to the right you will see a button says save to computor click it and job done :)

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
dunno whats going on thier both showing as live my end..:confused: anyway it the user guides that come with the softwear when you buy them dosnt go into the real nitty gritty just a rough over view of them..

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
why they killing them your right dead already..pm me your email and ill send them to you

·
Registered
60 Posts
dunno whats going on thier both showing as live my end..:confused: anyway it the user guides that come with the softwear when you buy them dosnt go into the real nitty gritty just a rough over view of them..
Thank you
Ithink ihave this one
Ineed one shows the menu and how to do things by the program
The links live for u because u are the uploader and u are already have it
Thank u very much for ur help

1 - 20 of 25 Posts