Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all. received my lexia 3

for the life of me i cant get it set up

in diagbox i have got so far as activating it. it looks like its doing something and then it says error you must restart to activate

on pp it shows that a lead isnt connected which is why it wont boot up

i need some serious help. can anyone help?

C

·
0 Posts
hi all. received my lexia 3

for the life of me i cant get it set up

in diagbox i have got so far as activating it. it looks like its doing something and then it says error you must restart to activate

on pp it shows that a lead isnt connected which is why it wont boot up

i need some serious help. can anyone help?
Add some screen shot so we can see whats happening.

Do you get as far as the options to choose the vehicle make and model ?

Have you installed all the updates for diagbox? Should be up to v06.32.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

Just because there is 6.32 doesn't mean it's the best version updates are to add new models in the pug range. All interfaces are backwards compatible so can run PP only or diagbox 5.02. In 6.30 onwards there is next to nothing left of pp2000.
Sent from my ARCHOS 80 COBALT using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i activate diagbox, it looks like its copying files then it says error.

i have tried everything, i cant even manage to change my laptop to windows xp

i have tried doing it in windows 7 and xp using vmware

·
Registered
403 Posts
Anyone know where I can download PP2000 or Diagbox ? I got my interface today but cant get the program installed. I got 2 discs with the interface and both seem to have the exact same data on them but cant get the program to install. Im getting an error saying

Disc space
Available disc space: 37468996 Kb
WindowsVersion:5.1
WindowsServicePack:
Service Pack 2
No previous installation of DiagBox detected
Checking the stopping of the diagnostic tools
No diagnostic tool being used
Output folder: C:\APP\Firebird\bin
Output folder: C:\APP\Firebird
Remove folder: C:\APP\Firebird\.\bin\
Delete on reboot: C:\APP\Firebird\.\
Stopping PSA Agent
Execute: "C:\APP\ddc\bin\psaLance.exe" -stop
Copy to C:\TEMP

Your Diagbox installer is corrupt or incomplete

Anyone else have this problem ?

R

·
0 Posts
this is to monty and dave sounds like you both have duff disks quite common when dealing with so many the odd few get passed.email bettysollocks he should be able to help yas out.:thumb:

·
Registered
403 Posts
I finally managed to get pp2000 installed on laptop using vmware and windows xp home with service pack 2. I downloaded pp2000 setup files from uobd2.com since i had a duff installation cd

Sent from my LG-P500 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i have managed to get pp to work on my mums xp laptop. it took me ages to activate but its working now

i cant seem to access the pp diags setting it says error starting or something.

i tried the pp2000 setting which works. at first the ecu wouldnt reply but when i tried again it worked

only thing is no matter what i cant get diagbox to activate. is pp ok on its own for older cars and to code keys etc?

someone said to turn the pp software off and back on to get the diag section to work

im glad i have some of it working anyway lol. only trouble with diagbox is it deleted the pp off my pc which i dont want as it seems to work lol

·
Registered
343 Posts
i have managed to get pp to work on my mums xp laptop. it took me ages to activate but its working now

i cant seem to access the pp diags setting it says error starting or something.

i tried the pp2000 setting which works. at first the ecu wouldnt reply but when i tried again it worked

only thing is no matter what i cant get diagbox to activate. is pp ok on its own for older cars and to code keys etc?

someone said to turn the pp software off and back on to get the diag section to work

im glad i have some of it working anyway lol. only trouble with diagbox is it deleted the pp off my pc which i dont want as it seems to work lol
PP2000 as standalone is fine. No nonsense, just works. Diagbox is the newer software and like most things is probably better but all I have seen so far is just a new look and a front for launching PP2000.

PP2000 standalone will do what you require for older vehicles.

·
Registered
12 Posts
so the first option is not meant to work?

the pp2000 section works fine
Yes, if you are referring to PP2000 software, then you can only use the second item (= Peugeot Planet 2000), but not the first item (Peugeot Diag).
Unless you are a real dealer, of course.;)

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Correct , unless it's diagbox you have ?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
no its pp. i still cant activate diagbox after all this time.

i think my lexia 3 has 6.01 installed for diagbox. is there a way of getting a older more easier to activate ?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts