Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to a hard drive failure on my diagnostic laptop i have had to reinstall the Diagbox and Servicebox software.

To make life easier in the future and not have go through all the diagbox updates etc I have installed and activated diagbox and Servicebox/Sedre software to a VMWare Virtual Machine (which also means it works on 64 bit windows).

I am happy to provide download links to a copy of the VM (Multi part RAR file 16Gb download 4x4Gb files hosted on Mega as it appears to be the only site where you can download large files for free).

I am also happy to post on USB stick for around £7.50 (to cover cost of stick and postage)

You need 40Gb of free disk space and the free version of VM Player to install/run.

·
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Activated Diagbox V7.83 only VM now uploaded which is only a 4GB download and needs about 20Gb of disk space and VMPlayer to install

·
Registered
7 Posts
not sure, as a new member if we can discuss external links so have sent a PM, regarding this kind offer, as anything to simplify the torturous installation process is most welcome.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Wish I'd have seen this before struggling through to get PP2000 installed. Had to fix an error with some file, mathcoprocessor or something.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I keep getting "this was created by a VMware product that is incompatible with this version of VM player".

What version of VM Player are you all using?

·
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
VM Player 15 on one laptop and VM Player 10 on a netbook

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thanks. I'm having difficulty finding a 32bit version.

At this stage it would have been easier if I had just reloaded the whole shebang from Diagbox 7.0!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts