Peugeot Forums banner

Diagbox 7.83 and Servicebox/Sedre VM

12K views 21 replies 8 participants last post by  Craigy.arb 
#1 ·
Due to a hard drive failure on my diagnostic laptop i have had to reinstall the Diagbox and Servicebox software.

To make life easier in the future and not have go through all the diagbox updates etc I have installed and activated diagbox and Servicebox/Sedre software to a VMWare Virtual Machine (which also means it works on 64 bit windows).

I am happy to provide download links to a copy of the VM (Multi part RAR file 16Gb download 4x4Gb files hosted on Mega as it appears to be the only site where you can download large files for free).

I am also happy to post on USB stick for around £7.50 (to cover cost of stick and postage)

You need 40Gb of free disk space and the free version of VM Player to install/run.

#2 ·
Activated Diagbox V7.83 only VM now uploaded which is only a 4GB download and needs about 20Gb of disk space and VMPlayer to install

Reactions: IanML
#9 ·
Hi windy1603, I would like to install Diagbox in my laptop, the machine is a Dell, i3-6006U, CPU 2 GHz, 8GB RAM, Windows 10 Home, 64 bit. However last time when I installed a software in the computer was 15 years ago, with some orientation I can complete the task, so any help and advice will be much apreciated.

#10 ·
It should be fine the vm player install is quite easy you can download from thier site for the latest version. Then just follow the instructions in the txt file with the download lists

#14 ·
Just found one cheaper, please have a look and let me know if you think it is ok

#16 ·
If anyone is interested I have 7.83 working on a MacBook Air and have the files available to download (16Gb.) It runs as a VM in Windows XP (it's based on windy's) but it goes way faster than when I was running it on a Windoze laptop that has twice the horsepower 😄 Works with my Lexia scanner and everything.

#18 ·
Was that a reply to me to try the set-up I have for a MacBook? If so send me a private message and I'll give you the details. I don't want to post the links here because I might take them down in future.

#19 ·
Hi,

Thanks for the offering of a working copy of your diagbox VM.
Could I possibly have the link to download it please?

I am looking to program Cruze control module on my 2012 207 SW, do you think it will work with this version and with the latest Lex cable?

Many thanks
Lee.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.