Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All

I have diagbox 7.02 install on my xp laptop which is running smooth and allowing me to look at the engine parameters and view fault codes,

But when I try to erase them it tells me I have to read the codes which I have. Then a zone number is displayed and I put in the mileage but it keeps coming up fault clearing unsuccessful.

I've tried for hours but with no luck :confused:.

2007 Peugeot 807 136 Hdi

Regards

Chris

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
I would Try updating your Diagbox to a more up to date version 702 is just really a base install and you do have to read the codes before you can clear them In my experience of Diagbox

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi

Thanks for the replies.

I will update today to 7.3 to see how it works.

I'm having a boost problem which I need to fix before I take the kits on holiday

I suspect the repeat sensor as it's showing 66% when the engine is off.

Regards

Chris

·
Registered
14,933 Posts
It sometimes needs to be told twice to clear faults before it actually clears them especially if they are permanent faults but if they are permanent faults it will not clear them unless the repairs are done.

If 1 of the faults is a glowplug related one chances are it won't clear as all hdis seem to like that fault so much they hold on to it very tightly :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
I've had some trouble with the turbo pressure sensor, it became dislodged and threw a fault and went into limp mode. I ended up having to have the car towed to the dealer because I couldn't clear the fault code. They were able to clear it without having to "repair" the part - it would be handy to know how they managed that, and if that could be replicated with a clone lexia.

Ky

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
I recall once having to go into something like 'Replacement Parts' and tell the ECU that a part had been replaced (even though it hadn't) before it would clear the fault. Can't remember where exactly it is within the program as it was some time ago and never done it since.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts