Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

After seeing how useful PP2000 was to fix some problems I had with a Peugeot 207 I decided to take the plunge and buy a system for myself.

I bought Diagbox 7.01 and a few updates to later versions. It was purchased as a kit so obviously I have all the necessary leads and interface. The item I bought was......

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LEXIA-3-PEUGEOT-CITROEN-PP2000-DIAGNOSTIC-INTERFACE-CAN-BUS-DIAGBOX-V7-V50-V25/302743283649?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

The disc comes with the supporting programs such as Daemon Tools and the other utilities that may be required. Diagbox includes PP2000 and Lexia 3 software for both Citroen and Peugeot cars.

I have a Windows 7 Ultimate laptop that is 64 bit (I know the Diagbox needs 32 bit) but the tools are on the disc to make a compatible solution.

I did have it working once but after upgrading it using the files on the disc it no longer works and I can no longer get it to finish a new installation properly. Having spent around 8 hours on it over the last 4 days my patience with it has run out.

I would like some help with it please. I don't really want any suggestions on how to fix it as I am not an IT guy and that probably part of my original problem! I would like to courier all the kit to someone and get them to set it up, install the updates and then test it on a car for me to make sure it connects ok.

Hopefully there is someone on this forum who I can trust with my laptop and the kit who would be prepared to set it up for me. I am happy to pay for the time involved and of course for the courier back to me.

I am in Newbury, Berkshire just in case there is anyone in my area that would be able to help me? In which case I would drop the kit off at yours and collect it when you are done. I don't mind driving out with it if its not too far from me.

Hopefully someone can help? PM me if you can or leave a message on this page.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi All

I have found someone who sets these systems up on a regular basis, he also sells them. He has kindly volunteered to sort it out for me at a sensible cost.

Thanks, Bob.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts