Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

I am no expert on cars and i have read the forums and webistes with no idea of whats best. so here it goes and i hope someone can help:

Engine light and message 'depolution system Faulty' appears on the screen. This appeared around 12 months ago, dissapeared after a day and thought nothing of it. early january this happened again but the car cut out, restarted but with little power and continued to cut out every now and again, this was really dangerous being on the M5 with a 3 year old!
Anyhow i had a diagnostic done and a forced regen at a garage off the A30, he couldnt give me an answer and i was forced to somehow get it back home, by this time the light had gone off, i still got it checked over by a mechanic, who did another regen, a diagnostic and added some JLM addative to the fuel tank. Same again, off and on every few days.
Im selling the car soon anyway and am reluctant to speak to peugeot as they have nothing but useless info and large bills from my experience.

The Diagnostic came back with 3 main fault codes:

P0087 fuel high pressure regulation. Pressure less than setting
P0093 Fuel high pressure regulation pump regulation electrovalve-opens less than setting
P0087 Fuel high pressure regulation. Pressure less than setting

Now iv considered and heard 1000s of options, someone please help!!

D

·
0 Posts
Change the fuel filter first if its not done in last 40k. These are common faults in this engine.

Sent from my GT-S5690

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi

Not resolved, in fact the car is steadily getting worse, the engine light (problem) is off and on every few days but now the car isnt going any further than a matter of yards without cutting out.

herlp needed urgently

1 - 6 of 6 Posts