Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I have Peugeot 307 1.6 HDI 90hp (2006 year of product) and when i startup my car it popups message on the board "Depollution system faulty" and the message disappears. So it don't stay always or for a long time. Only when i startup the car. What may be the problem? I think that this model of car doesn't have DPF. Help?

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Hello. I have Peugeot 307 1.6 HDI 90hp (2006 year of product) and when i startup my car it popups message on the board "Depollution system faulty" and the message disappears. So it don't stay always or for a long time. Only when i startup the car. What may be the problem? I think that this model of car doesn't have DPF. Help?
the message that is poping up is a generic message to tell you something is faulty and is not limited to dfp, it could be lots of things

You need to get it on planet/diagbox to read the codes and have a look at live data have a good read of the link below it explains a lot of stuff like how to contact a member with the relevant equipment needed http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/introductions-28/brief-faq-guide-new-members-83170/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts