Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just about sorted most of the mechanical woes that my 206 had, and now wondering what the best way might be to remove this dent in the wing its had since I bought it. I wondered about just pulling the headlight out and pushing it out but dont know if its stretched the metal and if it would make a bigger mess of it. Paint code is EKQ plenty of gti wings out there but not sure if there are any differences in fitment. I was looking on youtube earlier and saw the hairdryer and carbon dioxide method, has anyone had any success with this?

Cheers
Chris

Attachments

·
Registered
441 Posts
Paint code is EKQ plenty of gti wings out there but not sure if there are any differences in fitment.
As best as I understand it, both sports (more flared) and non-sports wings fit any car, lining up with other panels and fixing points, but the inner plastic shields are different, though apparently non-sports can be pressed into acceptable service under sport wings using some some zip ties. Don't know if the reverse is true - by the sound of it, it might require some trimming.

·
Registered
14,878 Posts
Sport type wings bolt on same way as stated above but the section near the bumper does not sit quite right as the bumpers are slightly different on GTI/CC models.

I doubt you will get that dent out without still having some damage.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes thought the same, think its had a fight with a trolley at some point with the position of it... i think a second hand wing it will be. cheers :thumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts