Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, need help and i found this forum. I used Google translate, so if the text is funny you now why.

My car is a Peugeot 308SW 2015 with original Denon stereo. There is a amp and a sub (100W) in a plastic box. The only facts about the amp is full digital Class D amp. Want to build my own closed box with an 8 or 10 inch sub.
To the sub there are 4 cords, dual voice coils? Do I have to look for an 8 "sub with dual voice coils then? Suspects that it is easiest ?. Or can I plug in a single-coil bass? How do I connect? Will definitely not burn the original amp. No info about Ohm or watts on the amp so I'll probably look for a lightweight sub?

// Anders from Sweden

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi all, need help and i found this forum. I used Google translate, so if the text is funny you now why.

My car is a Peugeot 308SW 2015 with original Denon stereo. There is a amp and a sub (100W) in a plastic box. The only facts about the amp is full digital Class D amp. Want to build my own closed box with an 8 or 10 inch sub.
To the sub there are 4 cords, dual voice coils? Do I have to look for an 8 "sub with dual voice coils then? Suspects that it is easiest ?. Or can I plug in a single-coil bass? How do I connect? Will definitely not burn the original amp. No info about Ohm or watts on the amp so I'll probably look for a lightweight sub?

// Anders from Sweden
Today i tried to run JBL CS1214T, and it played good. I only used one pair cabel from the amp. Is it better to use both pair of cabel ? I dont wont to try before i now for shure, I Think the amp is not cheap.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Couldn't two wires be the power and the other two being audio?

Do you know how to reach the Digital Amplifier class D
not the sub?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts