Peugeot Forums banner

221 - 238 of 238 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
I have only ever dealt with Perry’s once and that was 28 years ago. I swore I would never set foot in their premises again. Before ordering from Robin’s & Day I checked feedback for our local Perry’s thinking it could not be as bad all these years later but I was completely wrong if anything it was worse.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Having been told my car was at sheerness 2 weeks ago and that it would be at the dealership by Easter. I have now been told by my dealer that it will be at the dealership by Sunday 15th April. They also promised it would be here this weekend having let me down at Easter. I wouldn’t mind but I allowed the dealership to register it for end of March for accounting purposes in return for a full tank of fuel!
To be fair the dealership are mortified and very apologetic.
I have emailed ceo and uk managing director complaining about their continual broken promises. I await a response from Peugeot customer services.

I have a v5 but no car :rolleyes:
I persisted with my phone cals to Peugeot.
I picked my car up on Saturday and my dealer advised that Peugeot would be contacting me during the week.
Got a phone call from Peugeot customer care today offering me 2 free services or a payment for my first months finance for my trouble. I said yes please to the services.
Car is excellent. :thumb:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Having placed my order for my shiny 3008 prior to Easter and being told then it was already on the boat over but due to Easter I wouldn't take delivery until the 10th April at the earliest....

●●●

Have now been told it's arriving mid week and I can pick it up next weekend... apparently in the UK there has been a backlog of 60000 cars waiting to be delivered due to the earlier bad weather.....

My dealer (Robins & Day Romford) is perplexed as it should have arrived by now... i'll update you all when I know more. Its very frustrating!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Just arrived today. Order placed on February 24-th , so 2 months on the clock.
3008 1.6 BHDI120, EAT6 , Allure, white pearl with black diamond roof , Focal , alarm, I-cockpit , heated seats, roof bars, ACC , visio2 , wireless charge, grip.:D

·
Registered
167 Posts
3008 1.6 BHDI120, EAT6 , Allure, white pearl with black diamond roof , Focal , alarm, I-cockpit , heated seats, roof bars, ACC , visio2 , wireless charge, grip.:D
Great New batalion! I hope you enjoy your new Car!:thumb:
Bill

·
Registered
17 Posts
great news, enjoy.

Was it a factory order? Only reason i ask is that i ordered my car a few days before you, yet my dealer can't tell me anything on it's current status.

·
Registered
50 Posts
great news, enjoy.

Was it a factory order? Only reason i ask is that i ordered my car a few days before you, yet my dealer can't tell me anything on it's current status.
Yes, factory order, but because it is a diesel engine it came faster because there are fewer orders on diesels.I drive about 50.000 miles/year so I needed the diesel.The car is a dream anyway, and because of Focal installation it also has better sound insulation(smaller road noise) and the music is devine to listen to.:nod:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Build date confirmed!

Great news! I placed an order on 9th May and today received an email from the dealer of its build date: 15th June!

Hopefully I'll be able to pick it up mid-July, if the overall average time is 4 weeks after build date that is!

·
Registered
89 Posts
This is a detailed breakdown of my order timeline;

1. GT Line, 1.6 Petrol Auto, Pearlescent White
2. UK
3. Order date: 10.04.18
3.1 Build Date 15.05.18 (1 day earlier than expected ) (At Zeebrugge 17.05.18)
3.1.1 At Sheerness 19.05.18
4 Arrived at Dealership 29.05.18
4.1 Available for Collection 04.06.18

·
Registered
683 Posts
This is a detailed breakdown of my own order timeline which will get updates;

1. GT Line premium, 1.2 Petrol Manual, Viso2, Focal, Ultimate Red

2. Scotland, UK

3. Order date: 21.05.18

4. Got called today from Dealer(28/06/2018), He was telling me my car was going into build in july and thinks it might be around 2nd or 3rd week in august, He told me that due to delays on peugeots part a few things would be happening, I have to deliver all after market goods to the dealer before car arrives, they are going to fit everything that I give them for free, labour on peugeut, full tank of fuel, Stored until Friday 31st August when i've been asked to goto deal to finalise paperwork and then return on Saturday 1st September to sign for and pick up my new 68' Plate 3008. to be honest both myself and my wife are happy with this outcome, I mean lets face it i'll be the first to drive a 68' plate 3008 in my City :)

5. Car Leaving Factory on the 26th July, Estimating Dealership Hand over either 2nd or 3rd week in August, Due to Peugeot France/UK changing engine of 1.2 to EURO 6.2, No car with older EURO 6.1 engine can be sold after 31st August thus Impossible to get a 68 plate on my car as it has the older 6.1 engine in it. Due to France Factory Closing for whole of August I wish everyone that's waiting I hope your cars get out before the closure but on the other hand the upside is you will get a 68' Plate and a Euro 6.2 Engine if your cars not out on time. (UPDATE: 23/07/2018, Just had Dealership on the Phone, Car Still leaving factory on 26th July but will be fitted with Euro 6.2 Engine will be at dealer 2-3 week in august and held till Sept 1st for a 68' Plate Hand over - I am happy with this news after the wait.)

6. Car Arrived at Dealership 14:40hrs on the 14th Aug, its in storage and will be moved to PDI and released to me on the 1st of Sept at 8am a.k.a get the bacon rolls and coffee going, Dealer is hosting a Morning Breakfast for the new 68 plates :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Dropped in to the dealer on Tue to discuss a few things about the impending arrival of my 3008 and was told, it's arrived!

After a staggering wait (7 weeks and 3 days) will be picking this up on Saturday.

The final configuration is:
Allure 2.0L BlueHDI EAT8 Ultimate Red c/w Focal sound, Towbar and Open & Go. Peugeot mudflaps supplied and fitted for £120; they're also throwing in mats and a number plate for my trailer.

Thanks to Meerkat's recommends, I've just received this boot liner:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B073QWST2D/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

and waiting for the chrome 'exhaust' mufflers:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07D2BTV12/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Looking forward to a weekend of driving for driving sake!

Attachments

·
Registered
683 Posts
Picked this up yesterday. Very happy!

I'll let you off with the first 3 pictures but the 2nd and 5th rear views 2 different cars one with standard tips other with chrome.

·
Administrator
2,791 Posts
I'll let you off with the first 3 pictures but the 2nd and 5th rear views 2 different cars one with standard tips other with chrome.
Nate,

Think you'll see, two posts up, Rich was waiting for the chrome tips to arrive three days earlier to those photos so guess he fitted them before the two of the piccies he took in the evening.. :thumb:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Nate,

Good spot, but Beau has hit the nail on the head as this picture shows! Picked the car up Saturday morning, fitted the chrome mufflers and boot liner as soon as I got home then went out to the Forest in the eve to take some newbie photos!

Great eye for detail though Nate!

I'll post some more eve photos later...

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Allure 1.2L petrol EAT8 in white
Extras:
Focal sound system,
LED headlights with matching grill

Ordered via on-line broker 4th June
I requested a deliver date for October
Confirmed deliver to home date September 3rd as the car is in the UK.
Wait 13 weeks.

Would have been one day less but I was out on the 2nd.

Maybe demand is slowing as I allowed 20 weeks until Bretix and a possible tariff. Standard wait seemed to be 18 weeks.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Allure 1.2 Petrol EAT8
Cumulus Grey
No extras
Ordered through online broker 14 September 2020
Estimated availability from factory late October
Built 21 October
Delivered to home address 20 November 2020

221 - 238 of 238 Posts