Peugeot Forums banner

Delayed Build Due to Touchscreen

3K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  Nagaman 
#1 ·
Just curious whether anyone else has been advised their car is built but is delayed as it's sitting around waiting for the touchscreen? Ordered 13th Feb, GT Line, Pearl, Panoramic, Leather, Visio and Elec tailgate with open & go. Been given the runaround quite a bit as was promised pre April registration, but now looking at 3rd week in April for delivery, maybe!

Discussion starter · #3 ·
Thanks Fontie. Not sure what to believe any more as I can't seem to get a straight answer from my dealer. He actually called me the other day and offered me my deposit back...didn't know what to do. Watched loads of reviews and kept coming back to the 3008. Never had a Peugeot before and am a bit disheartened by the experience so far :(

Discussion starter · #9 ·
To all those expressing 'disappointment' in Peugeot -
Cancel your order and I can get mine quicker.
Peugeot's fault is producing a highly desirable car as opposed to the bland white goods from their competitors, plus a factory fire.
Totally agree. All good things come to those who wait. Patience is a virtue. Unfortunately we currently live in a world where everyone wants things immediately and has no ability to wait.
Couldn't agree more. And I am sure no one is having a dig specifically at this post. I only take issue with being given inaccurate information. If I was given a date in July I would be ok with it, just more a case of some miscommunication with information the dealer has been receiving then providing to the customer which has caused some doubt over whether they actually know the true status of the orders or not. In my circumstances it's been more of a broken promises situation which has left me feeling misled. I was just curious if the delay on the screens was actually a "thing" or if I was alone in this communication.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.