Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I am in the process of acquiring the parts for the 160bhp remap as advertised on hdi tuning, I need a straight through exaust systems my current exhaust has snapped just after the cat so its the perfect time to get a decat as I don't actually have an exhaust on my car at the moment, I need to know what pipe will bolt straight on in place of my current center pipe which had the cat on??? I am not paying 130 for a small decat pipe when I know can just add one off a different car? My mechanic said he will put me a decat side exit welded on£40 but I am putting coilovers on and lowering the car so i want it trailing where the old one was so he told me to find the pipe that could do this, I have looked and believe a center pipe from a 2001 1.4 petrol could replace my cat center pipe on my 2001 2.0 hdi, or are they different sizes? If anyone knows anything please let me know, the pictures from amazon are purely for reference only, I will be sourcing the part I need from a breakers and getting it cheap, please help :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts