Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive debadged the main peugeot badge on the back of my peugeot 307 and to my horror found that it is slotted into the holes! has anyone done this and know how to fill the holes?

Thanks! Jonny

·
Registered
169 Posts
cover it up with sticker same color as your car. done this couple of times worked well for us. but let see what others have done.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What type of sticker? i was thinking just tape over it and spray it with the peugeot spray paint, is that what you mean? sounds like a good idea! theres a big dint where it looks like they have put the badge in the wrong place once so its quite a mess at the moment!

Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ahh good ideas, thanks for that idea cmax but im trying to take the badge off so the car looks smarter an cleaner :p.

amir what is sign writes? could you link me up to the sticker i could get please?

Also, has anyone ever debadged the front of their 307? ive seen one on the internet but my badge seems to be in place of some of the body work on the front grill and i have no idea how you would go about debadging it, i probably wont do it but its an idea :p

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
the front grille badge is sat in the square thing that surrounds it, to debadge the front you will need a new whole grille.

J

·
0 Posts
Put a Ford badge on it :lol:

I was thinking about putting transformers badges on mine! :D

·
Registered
169 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts