Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi !
My 307 sw (2003) Peugeto says that I have 250 miles to get it serviced, and my current mileage is 65,380. As I know my model need to get regular sercice at every 12,00 miles, why the on board meter indicates to get service now?

Where do you get your care serviced, at peugeot dealer or at garage? Is garage service reliable and less expensive?
York dealer informs me that because it is a intermediate service it will cost me more than 300 pounds for servicing it with additional payment according to the faults they might find during the service check. But he says that my next regular service will cost me less than that - around 230 or so.

If you know any reliable garage near York, please recommend me.

Thank you.

·
Registered
134 Posts
service.

hi,,working in a dealer i am not sure why thay say over 300 for an intermediate service(interim).
providing you have stuck to the service plan,on your year and miles an interim is all that's needed.
an interim to be fair is not much more than a visual check,with levels topped up,updates checked for and book stamped.
i would say that next year is when the major service/cost would be.

toddy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.