Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Administrator
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After an excellent test drive and order experience, my dealer has not kept me in the loop re build dates since. No calls or emails and mine to him got the usual 'he's busy' from his receptionist.

Everything I have found out has been via the Live chat or from the MD of Peugeot after I complained.

The dealer still hasn't rung me to say the car is being build this Wednesday!

I expect the first I hear from him will be to say the cars at the dealership ready for collection.

This is shocking service and I will name and shame the dealer here via an edit once I've collected the car and the nav is live.

· Registered
683 Posts
Around 2 weeks after you take delivery you will receive a email asking you to fill in a survey from Peugeot. I spoke to my dealer today because he is poo'ing his pants what happens if he receives bad feedback all he did was run his finger across his neck and waved. Give your dealer terrible feedback there will be consequences for him. I blame the sales manager as much as anyone in your case not keeping an eye on what his staff are doing. First question on the survey How do you rate your dealership start with a zero and go from there.

· Registered
80 Posts
I dealt with 4 dealers initially. I must say that 2 were terrible, 1 I wouldn't be back through the door! The other 2 were very good, more than helpful with very good knowledge which led me ordering through 1 of them. Just goes to show how 4 different dealers can vary so much

· Registered
109 Posts
It's the motor trade though!

Car dealers are often placed in the same bracket as Estate Agents and double Glazing companies and the common feature is Commission. Having said that I have worked along side the motor trade all my working life and the measure of a dealer's reputation is down to individual staff members who see you as a customer not a £ sign.
I have spoken with the salesperson from my supplying dealer and it is obvious PSA aren't keeping their dealer network in the loop and I have been advised if I want info, PSA are more likely to respond to the customer rather than the dealer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.