Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I have recently bought a second hand 307 XSi 2l 16v 2002. I have found that when I the remote central locking to deadlock the car the indicator lights flash but more annoyingly it sounds the horn.

I work as a semi pro DJ and often come back at three in the morning and my neighbours will not appreciate me locking the car at this time in the morning. Is there any way to disable this?

Thanks

Rich

D

·
0 Posts
You are activating the location function not activating deadlocking.
The vehicle is deadlocked one the first press of the lock button. Or maybe your vehicle doen't have deadlocking. It spec dependent.

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
that normally happens when you press the lock button...called "find me" it beeps your horn and flashes the hazards really fast for about 5 secs.

your car might not have deadlock and hence is doing this...i know my 307 didnt have deadlock...or did and i didnt know how to activate.

i know with my focus i press the fob twice and the hazards blink twice and is deadlocked.

EDIT: damn you dave...you beat me as i pressed submit yours came up :lol:

J

·
0 Posts
407s are the same John... one click to lock, second click within so many seconds deadlocks it and flashes indicators again. It was like this with my 306 too, so its odd that the 307 is different.

·
Registered
673 Posts
My 307 doesn't do this. 1 press locks it and two presses locks it again and flashes the indicators again and if i hold it down it closes all the windows......if i leave it 5 secs then lock it again it flashes the indicators rapidly for about 5-10 secs...i get no horn during any of this...i only get a beep when ive left something open like a door or boot or bonnet.....307 '03 dturbo...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts