Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Engine light came on, on my 2005, 407HDi 136, as i was casually driving along, around a month ago.
Nothing changed with the car, going as good as ever, no bother with the engine, start up etc.

Got it on the diagnostics anyway, one similar to peugeot planet... it gave the fault code - 'p0095 - air temp signal after exchange coherence fault', something like that.

Is there a sensor that needs replaced just?

As i say the car is running 100%,
Any ideas of what i should do?

Replies appreciated... cheers

·
Registered
9 Posts
I had the same issue with my 2005 plate diesel sw, light came on and it also cut out. It happened several times on a what was a journey to see our daughter 200 miles away. Long story short car went into limp mode and turned it round and came home. I took it to Peugeot, they put it on the Planet, turned out to be LOW FUEL PRESSURE, a new filter was fitted and cured the problem. The advise given to me was, if I use supermarket fuel alternate with a branded make, as supermarket fuel has more additives which can block filters prematurely.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i fitted the sensor 2day but the engine light stayed on...
I'm wondering is it a stored fault and will it take a while to go off?
Or should it have went out straight away...

·
12,095 Posts
It should go off after three engine cycles. If it doesn't then do another diagnostic, perhaps from someone on here with Peugeot Planet?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi , back to this thread...
My engine light never went out since..
Had it on planet today again.
Fault codes P0095 and P0098.

checked sensor, wires, connector.. everything is ok. Tryed clearing the fault but it just comes back on.
Really confused on whats bringing the light back on as ive fitted a new sensor and everything is ok.

Any ideas??

thanks for any replies...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
just checked what volts each of the wires were giving.
didn't trace it back to the ecu as the volts were correct...

·
Registered
580 Posts
My 407 has just developed the Depollution system fault with the error code P0096 which also shows up as faulty IAT. Can anyone tell me where this sensor is please.
Many thanks.

Malcolm

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 19 of 19 Posts