Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else taken the Lion of the back and the 508 of the front. makes it look a lot better :thumb:

·
Registered
85 Posts
I don't mind the lion on the back but I don't like the 508 on the front. If there was a 'de-badge' option like BMW then I would choose that just to lose the 508, I'm not going to take it off myself though.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I was unsure at first, but when I read it was a call back to the 504... I kinda started to like it.
I wasn’t sure about 508 on the front at first but like it being linked to the heritage and wouldn’t remove it. Even if it could be mistaken for SOB, as someone pointed out.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Quite easy really did it on a hot day and used one of my trim remover tools to pry them off then just some degreaser to remove the residue.

·
Registered
85 Posts
It certainly looks better without the 508 on the front, and no more sore fingers trying to get the dirt and polish out from the inside of the numbers.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yes a lot cleaner looking nose without it, although a lot of people say why? And harp on about the heritage and the old 504 lol... i bought it as i liked the car i dont care about heritage 😂😂😂

·
Registered
85 Posts
Yes a lot cleaner looking nose without it, although a lot of people say why? And harp on about the heritage and the old 504 lol... i bought it as i liked the car i dont care about heritage 😂😂😂
Agreed, and the location of a badge has nothing to do with heritage. If people want to understand Peugeot heritage then they should visit one of their museums.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts