Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way to make the parking lights and rear lights turn on when I start the car? Now I can choose between no lights and driving lights. I've just converted the driving lights to xenon and would like to save the bulbs if possible since it was a humongous pain to fit them.

C

·
0 Posts
The short answer is "no"

You can use Planet to set up the front sidelights to stay on all the time as DRL's, but the rears won't come on with them. If you want rears as well then you gotta turn the switch and activate them yourself.

C

·
0 Posts
Nah chum, DRL's on most cars only illuminate to the front, the main exception being the Scandinavian brands, and these tend to run a dim-dip front along with tail lights.

·
Registered
9,725 Posts
Yeah i got that , but here say you have fog lights on all the time you can get booked , does turning them on in planet change how Mr Blobby looks at your fog lights??

J

·
0 Posts
Who mentioned fog lights? :D

Talk was parking lights.... the wee 5W not as bright as a candle sidelight bulbs :thumb:

C

·
0 Posts
That's quite alright Swollocks (returns meat cleaver to kitchen drawer!) ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Had my 308 just over a week now (2007 1.6 Hdi FAP Sport) had been trying to get my Driving Lights to come on, as it was an option in the MENU to do so, but they wouldn't.
Anyway went to my local dealers yesterday to purchase some touch-up paint, when the storeman ran my vehicle thro' the computer it shew up that there were two "recalls" outstanding on the vehicle, namely, the bonnet and a software upgrade.
Vehicle has been in today for these, and now, after the software upgrade the driving lights work.
Apparently the callback problem with the bonnet was dodgy welds / bonnet catch issues, gotta have a replacement catch assembly fitted, which has to be ordered - hopefully will be fitted on Friday, the Customer Services guy told me several owners had new bonnets fitted as the welds were well below standard.

Hope this may help someone.

·
Registered
263 Posts
If you want rears as well then you gotta turn the switch and activate them yourself.
Sounds like major ballache to me. Almost like going back to the days before automatic wipers when you had to physically flick the arm up (or down if it's french) to get rid of that rain :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
The DRLs on my 308 have been working fine, but this morning they didn't come on. The display configurations say they are turned on, but only now work when I turn on the headlights. What have I done wrong. Advice anyone please?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts