Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive only just noticed but that appears to be a difference in the design of the day running lights on different spec cars. Most of the pictures I've seen show them like this picture whereas mine- an Allure has the look of one continuous strip. You guys probably knew this but I am a bit slow :)

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Not noticed that before. According to Allure spec the DRLs are LED , obviously a different look to the GT (+line) lamps. I quite like it rather than the segmented look.

·
Registered
486 Posts
This is a pic of mine.
This is Allure default non-LED head lamps. As you mention it is like continuous strip.

Ive only just noticed but that appears to be a difference in the design of the day running lights on different spec cars. Most of the pictures I've seen show them like this picture whereas mine- an Allure has the look of one continuous strip. You guys probably knew this but I am a bit slow :)
The above one is LED head lamp setup which is default to GTLine and GT. Also if you upgrade Allure non-LED head lamps to LED then you also get the same GTLine or GT LED head lamp setup which shown your first post.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The day running lights themselves are LED though right? I know about the differences between the Allure vs Gt regarding the LED headlights, but I hadn't noticed until now there's a difference in style with the LED day running lights.

·
Registered
765 Posts
There both led(DRL). The upgraded ones are segmented as they are also the indicators which sweep outwards ie the segments light consecutively.

·
Registered
620 Posts
LED Vs Non LED innit.
Correct - but let's clarify when we say LED. I have an allure with the £850 full LED sports bumper pack option.

With that option you get the toothy bumper with the horizontal radiator grill, the full LED headlights, LED foglights with turning illumination, scrolling LED indicator/day lights.

The rear light clusters seem to be standard between non-option and option.

Here's my allure with the lights:
IMG_3048_8x6.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts