Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
morning all ,
i am new to here so like to say hi.
just got a new 13 plate 308 SR for my company motor, didn't getting the spec i was hoping for but hey am grateful for what i have.
didnt get day running lights fitted , so i am looking to see if i can purchase them and then get them fitted. anyone ever done this and know where to buy them.

cheers

Gary

D

·
0 Posts
There will be drls in the headlamps. Turn them on via the radio controls. Theres what looks like a large clear bulb in the headlamp, thats the drl.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
david ,

i have switched on the drl on the head lamps but i was wanting the leds drl which are next to the fog lamps , i have a silver strip in which looks to be removable and the drl strips would slot into there.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
That's the problem with these LEDs , if a car type has them and you get the lower spec it is quite obvious to everyone that you have the cheaper version. Maybe a ploy to get you to spend more:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Running Lights

I have also just had another 308 12 plate and there is no fog lamps fitted, I am also after a combined fog/daylight LED running light to fit in the panel cut out...anyone know where to get these from in the UK, having trouble to find other than a main Peugeot dealer :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts